What is Tickle Lipo?
- These days, it seems that there are many different procedures which are available to you so that you will be able to get the look that you want to have. The problem is that diet and exercise are too slow and you might need to see results right away. Of course, you do not need a procedure which will cause a major disruption in your life. This is why you should consider using tickle lipo to get the results that you are looking for. You will be surprised about how easy it is to get the results that you are looking for with the fantastic new procedure.
- Every kind of medical procedure will have risks tied in with the benefits that you will be able to enjoy. It is important to know both ends of the equation so that you will be able to make the decision which makes the most sense to you and your future. If you are considering having tickle lipo performed, it is important to know how it is done. It is also important to know what kind of results you can expect. Naturally, it is important to know what kinds of problems might arise from the procedure as well.
How Is Tickle Lipo Performed
- The procedure for tickle lipo is fairly innocuous. The physician will apply local anesthesia to where the cannula will be injected. The cannula uses air to the area of the body which has been affected by 10 Hz frequency. The acoustic frequency will liquefy the fat that it be aspirated by the cannula. Best of all, there is an automatic shut off to protect the patient if there is a change in tissue density. When the procedure is completed, most patients will have the ability to stand up right away.
Results You Can Expect From Tickle Lipo
- It may take a few months to enjoy the full effect of the tickle lipo treatment. Immediately after the procedure is finished, you will notice a slimmer and toner treatment area. It is important to note that each patient will experience different results as a result of the treatment. Some will even realize the full results of the treatment within one month of having the procedure done. It is important to have follow up visits in most cases so that you will be able to have the best possible results.
Risks You Are Facing
- As with any medical procedure, there are a few risks which are involved with tickle lipo. The good news is that the risks are fairly minor. One of the ones which can be avoided with regular follow up appointments is the uneven distribution of fat under the skin. Additionally, you might have problems with your skin tightening back up after the procedure is finished. This too can be worked on whenever you go back to the doctor for a follow-up. This will help you to get the results that you are looking for so that you will feel better about your body.